Some suggestions of places to go and things to do in Edmonton. We will add to the list as we discover new places. Feel free to tell us about your favourite places in our city.
- Maker Space - Edmonton Public Library
- Alberta Legislature
- Edmonton City Hall
- TELUS World of Science
- Muttart Conservatory
- John Janzen Nature Centre
- Fort Edmonton Park
- Wilson Climbing Centre - University of Alberta
- Recreation Centres and Public Pools
- City Arts Centre
- Art Gallery of Alberta (*Now free for under 18)
- Edmonton Waste Management Centre
- Level UP - International Tech Camps For Kids (Edmonton)
- University of Alberta outreach camps including Eurekamp, DiscoverE, Recreation, and more.
- City of Edmonton Camps including Valley Zoo, Muttart Conservatory, Fort Edmonton Park and many others.
- SUNIA - One week Model United Nations camp for high school students set in the beautiful rocky mountains.
There is a wide variety of outdoor and indoor public art throughout the city and surrounding areas. Take some time, map out a route, pack up some sketch pads and pencils, and start exploring!
- The Talus Dome
- The Vaulted Willow
- Running Track
- New Life...New Beginnings
- Spirit of the Future
- Belgravia Arts Park
- Immense Mode
- Grandin Murals